Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year
Please see our enrollment process below with important dates and download our application form.
Download a form and mail it to the school:
Schedule and Important Dates for the 2019-2020 Enrollment Process
- December 17, 2018: Beginning of in-house enrollment for current PNS families
- January 11, 2019: In-house registration deadline. All application forms must be submitted by 12:30pm
- January 12, 2019: Beginning of enrollment for alumni and Church members
- January 18, 2019: Registration deadline for alumni and Church members
- January 23, 2019: Open House and beginning of enrollment for new families
- January 30, 2019: Registration deadline for new familiesApplications received after January 30th are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mid-February 2019: All families are notified of their enrollment status (acceptance or wait list)
Please note that if you miss your group deadline, you are put into the group in which you submit your application. You may have to go through the lottery process or be placed on the waitlist if there are more applications than there are spots for the class(es) you requested.
1. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all in-house application forms and fees. After the January 11th deadline, he/she creates a preliminary roster. If more people request a class than there are spots, a lottery may need to be held to determine placement. In the unlikely event that a current family cannot be placed in any class for a particular age, they are placed on the waitlist. Waitlist order is also determined with a lottery.
2. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all alumni and Church members application forms and fees. After the January 18th deadline, he/she adds these children to the roster. If there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone not getting a spot is placed on the waitlist. Waitlist order is also determined by a lottery.
3. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all application forms and fees from new families. After the January 30th deadline, he/she finalizes the class lists. Again, if there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone not getting a spot is placed on the waitlist. Waitlist order is also determined by a lottery.
4. If applications are received after the final January 30th deadline, they are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for any available spaces, or are added to the waitlist in the order they are received.
A $75 non-refundable application fee for each child is due at time of application. There is a $150 application fee cap per family, so if you are applying for two or more children, then you need to submit a $150 registration fee check.
or call PNS at 703-250-6101, Option 1.