Enrollment is open for all families!
- 2021-2022 Application– Please email email@example.com before paying your enrollment fee as classes are filling up fast!
We are no longer accepting applications for the current school year (2020-2021).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call PNS at 703-250-6101, Option 2 for information regarding applying or enrolling at PNS.
Schedule and Important Dates for the 2021-2022 Enrollment Process
- February 15, 2021: Beginning of in-house enrollment for current PNS families.
- February 26, 2021: In-house registration deadline.
- March 1, 2021: Beginning of enrollment for alumni and Church members.
- March 7, 2021: Registration deadline for alumni and Church members.
- March 8, 2021: Open House and beginning of enrollment for new families.
- March 15, 2021: Registration deadline for new families. Applications received after March 15th are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Late March 2021: All families are notified of their enrollment status (acceptance or wait list).
- April 12, 2021: Payment of advance tuition (May 2022 and half materials fee) is due for all new families.
- April 26, 2021 @ 7:30PM: Virtual Spring Coffee. Mandatory Meeting for all returning and new families.
- June 1, 2021: Payment of advance tuition (May 2022 and half materials fee) is due for all returning families.
- June 1, 2021: Deadline to return all completed forms to the VP of Membership/Forms.
Please note that if you miss your group deadline, you are put into the group for which you submit your application. You may have to go through the lottery process or be placed on the wait list if there are more applications than there are spots for the class(es) you requested.
1. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all in-house application forms and fees. After the deadline listed above, he/she creates a preliminary roster. In rare cases, a lottery may need to be held if too many people request a certain class. In the unlikely event that a current family cannot be placed in any class for a particular age, they are placed on the waitlist.
2. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all alumni and Church members application forms and fees. After the deadline listed above, he/she adds these children to the roster. If there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone who doesn’t receive a spot is placed on the waitlist.
3. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all application forms and fees from new families. After the deadline listed above, he/she finalizes the class lists. Again, if there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone who doesn’t receive a spot is placed on the waitlist.
4. If applications are received after the final deadline, they are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for any available spaces, or are added to the waitlist in the order they are received.
A $100 (for 2021-2022 school year) non-refundable application fee for each child is due at time of application. There is a $150 application fee cap per family, so if you are applying for two or more children, then you need to submit a $150 registration fee check.
or call PNS at 703-250-6101, Option 2.