Open House on Wednesday, January 24th!
- Tour the facility
- Meet our wonderful staff, students and parents
- Ask questions about the classes and school
- Submit your application
Your children are welcome to attend the Open House and enjoy our open play areas!
Enrollment for the 2018-2019 School Year
Please see our enrollment process below with important dates and download our application form.
Download a form and mail it to the school:
Schedule and Important Dates for the 2018-2019 Enrollment Process
- December 11, 2017: In-house enrollment begins.
- January 5, 2018: In-house registration deadline. All application forms must be submitted by 12:30pm.
- January 8, 2018: Beginning of enrollment for alumni and Church members.
- January 16, 2018: Registration deadline for alumni and Church members.
- January 17, 2018: Open House and beginning of enrollment for new families.
- January 26, 2018: Registration deadline for new families. Applications received after January 26th will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please note that if a member of a priority group misses their deadline, they are put into the next group and may have to go through the lottery process or be placed on the wait list if necessary.
1. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all in-house application forms and fees. After the January 9 deadline, he/she creates a preliminary roster. In rare cases, a lottery may need to be held if too many people request a certain class. In the unlikely event that a current family cannot be placed in any class for a particular age, they are placed on the wait list.
2. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all alumni and Church members application forms and fees. After the January 18 deadline, he/she adds these children to the roster. If there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone not getting a spot is placed on the wait list.
3. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all application forms and fees from new families. After the January 29 deadline, he/she finalizes the class lists. Again, if there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone not getting a spot is placed on the wait list.
4. If applications are received after the final deadline, they are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for any available spaces, or are added to the wait list in the order they are received.
A $75 nonrefundable application fee is due at time of registering.
or call PNS at 703-250-6101 and someone will call you back.