2020-2021 School Year Open House on Wednesday, January 22nd!
Join us from 10 am to 12 noon on Wednesday, January 22nd to experience what makes PNS special. You will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the facility
- Meet our wonderful staff, students, and parents
- Ask questions about the classes and school
- Submit your application
- Engage other PNS parents and families to learn why their children attend PNS.
Your children are welcome to attend the Open House and enjoy our open play areas!
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year
Please see our enrollment process below with important dates and download our application form. We are beginning to accept applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please see our enrollment process below with important dates and download our application form. Some open spots also still remain for the 2019-2020 school year.
Families interested in applying for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year can download a form and mail it to the school. For the 2020-2021 school year, the application process is online.
Schedule and Important Dates for the 2020-2021 Enrollment Process
- December 16, 2019: Beginning of in-house enrollment for current PNS families.
- January 10, 2020: In-house registration deadline. All application forms must be submitted by 12:30pm.
- January 13, 2020: Beginning of enrollment for alumni and Church members.
- January 20, 2020: Registration deadline for alumni and Church members.
- January 22, 2020: Open House and beginning of enrollment for new families.
- January 29, 2020: Registration deadline for new families. Applications received after January 29thth are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mid-February 2020: All families are notified of their enrollment status (acceptance or wait list).
- March 1, 2020: Payment of advance tuition (May 2021 and half materials fee) is due for all new families.
- April 27, 2020 @ 7:30PM: Spring Coffee. Mandatory Meeting for all returning and new families.
- June 1, 2020: Payment of advance tuition (May 2021 and half materials fee) is due for all returning families.
- June 1, 2020: Deadline to return all completed forms to the VP of Membership/Forms.
Please note that if you miss your group deadline, you are put into the group for which you submit your application. You may have to go through the lottery process or be placed on the wait list if there are more applications than there are spots for the class(es) you requested.
1. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all in-house application forms and fees. After the January 10th deadline, he/she creates a preliminary roster. In rare cases, a lottery may need to be held if too many people request a certain class. In the unlikely event that a current family cannot be placed in any class for a particular age, they are placed on the waitlist.
2. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all alumni and Church members application forms and fees. After the January 20th deadline, he/she adds these children to the roster. If there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone who doesn’t receive a spot is placed on the waitlist.
3. The VP of Membership/Enrollment collects all application forms and fees from new families. After the January 29th deadline, he/she finalizes the class lists. Again, if there are more requests than there are spaces available for a particular class, a lottery is held. Anyone who doesn’t receive a spot is placed on the waitlist.
4. If applications are received after the final deadline, they are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for any available spaces, or are added to the waitlist in the order they are received.
A $75 non-refundable application fee for each child is due at time of application. There is a $150 application fee cap per family, so if you are applying for two or more children, then you need to submit a $150 registration fee check.
or call PNS at 703-250-6101, Option 1.