After Memorial Day our teachers will be leading a summer camp experience for students ages 3-5. The emphasis is on fun, with a different theme each week. On Wednesdays, weather permitting, we will set up pools and sprinklers for the kids to splash in. Come join us for songs, games, arts and crafts, stories, and learning through play! Enrollment will start in February.
One 2 week session: May 28 – June 7, 2019
Below are links to further details about the 2019 summer program.
- Camp Flyer – Relevant dates, class descriptions and tuition costs
- Enrollment Procedure – Overview of enrollment and placement process
- Camp Information – General information for camp activities and procedures
- In-house Registration Form
- Returning and Church Member Registration Form
- Community Registration Form
If you have any questions about our program, please contact our Summer Camp Director.